HellsServantHellsServant

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

Awesum enough said

I really like the background sound that peacefully sets the mood for the cheerfull conversation...
Then suddenly it stops to point out the characters discontent with what he just heared from the guard!
And then our hero goes on a rampage. (with lots of humor)
A perfect rant about everything thats wrong and adds up in the beautifull crafted game by bethesda softworks, the beloved SKYRIM!
Then the ending is a fine piece of work too, with the hero cooling down apoligizing but our guardsman just had to push it a lill further!!
NOOOS WON DYAAA (dragon shout!!!)

Please keep up these sort of toons!
I also like the overal animation man well done!

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

awesum

the lyrics, the music and the animation is pretty neat man
it all fits together perfectly....

and ofcourse its funny as hell!
how did you come up with it?

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

chickkaan

Well first thing that happened to me i got into riverwood and at night when nobody was around to see i slaughtered a chicken and resurrected it as my lill zombie slave..... after a dungeon raid suprise suprise the entire town hunted my ass across the fields/planes and through the forest? and for what >.< a damm chicken! stupid beast only gave me a chicken breast as loot lol!

great movie!
especially the ending with the dragon squashin everything xD

The Thane Of Whiterun The Thane Of Whiterun

cool

I only used that excuse once in the game but never the less its freakin hilarious! nicely done man. but perhaps next time include a sort of revenge plot by the guards cause they had enough our something? (our mayby thats just my point of view)

anyways funny as hell keep it up!